14523Spiritually Elevating Artwork

    Nov 30, 2005
      We have been blessed to have many of the
      world's leading artists share their work
      with us in our newsletter, The Inner
      Traveler. Today we heard from one of them,
      Francene Hart, who let us know that she has
      updated her web site and posted several new
      paintings. Do your Self a favor and visit her
      site. As they say, "A picture is worth 1000
      words", and this is very true of Francene's
      art. There are no words that adequately
      describes how well her art communicates
      consciousness evolving concepts and feelings.
      Enjoy!
      http://www.francenehart.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic