14513Meditation practice and a busy life

  • Matt Ready
    Nov 29, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I am really enjoying the dialogue with this group.  I treasure the practice of meditation yet I struggle with maintaining the discipline to practice regularly.  I was wondering if any of you have overwhelmingly busy lives with family and kids and if you have any tips on how to keep you on practice?

      I know one thing I have been looking for is other people who also value meditation...and although I haven't found many I can meet face to face, I am very happy to have found this group.

      Matt
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic