14479my path

  • pov153
    Nov 13, 2005
      For as long as I can remember I've felt a yearning to know more. This has led me to explore
      various spiritual paths over the years but now I've decided to find my own path.

      My approach centers around constant meditation, the technique is similar to "following your
      breath" but what I meditate on is the feeling of love. Find that place where it emanates from
      within, follow it with every breath, and return to it when you realize that you've lost it. It is a
      simple form of meditation and one that can be done anywhere and anytime. With meditation
      the thoughts diminish making it is easier to let go, and in turn makes it is easier to meditate.
      Allow the feeling of love grow and spread throughout your life. It is directed at no one yet felt
      for everyone. Let the experience to show you how to live life.