14343Re: Would like to send an email to members

    Sep 6, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Nickie ORyan
      <lmf1706@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Mediation Society of America,
      >
      > We have created a game focused on helping people understand
      themselves better in a fun and entertaining way. The game has been
      successful and we have developed a version for people who practice
      meditation. We are looking for people who would be interested in
      playing the game and providing us with honest feedback regarding
      their experience. The name of the game is The Good Energy Game. Our
      company Good Energy Inc. is a small start up. Our website-admittedly
      not the best- is www.goodenergyinc.com.

      > Is this something you would consider as a letter to the members of
      the mediation group?

      > Thank you so much for your help,
      > Linda Ferrara
      > GEI
      > 201-422-0488

      Dear Linda,
      There is no way we ever give out the email
      addresses for the members of this group
      (or the members of the Meditation Society of America),
      but this post itself will be seen by many.