14342Would like to send an email to members

  • Nickie ORyan
    Sep 6, 2005
      Dear Mediation Society of America,

      We have created a game focused on helping people understand themselves better in a fun and entertaining way.  The game has been successful and we have developed a version for people who practice meditation.  We are looking for people who would be interested in playing the game and providing us with honest feedback regarding their experience. The name of the game is The Good Energy Game.  Our company Good Energy Inc. is a small start up.  Our website-admittedly not the best- is www.goodenergyinc.com

      Is this something you would consider as a letter to the members of the mediation group?

      Thank you so much for your help,
      Linda Ferrara
      GEI
      201-422-0488