14330Kabbalaist Meditation Technique

    Aug 30, 2005
      I posted this on the Non-Duality Yahoo Group and
      was asked by members of our group to repost it
      here, so......

      Warning - "Secret" technique about to be revealed...

      One Kabbalaist technique is to look at any page
      of the Torah, or Talmod, or other holy books,
      and only focus on the white background,
      and not the letters or the words. They are all hand
      drawn by man, and so are not pure and perfect as is
      God/God's word, which is the foundation of
      all words and concepts. With silent concentration,
      the Word of God will come and present itSelf and
      fill the practicioner.