14276Re: [Meditation Society of America] SHOULD WE NOT ASK GOD FOR HELP?

  • prakki surya
    Aug 9, 2005

      dear Sadar & friends

      People pray God for their selfish benefits and such prayers are not real worhsip. If one loves God for some need only, it is worst. Apply your logic to your children also. You love your child without any need. When you can do this for your momentary blood bond of this birth, how much needless love you have to pour down on God, who is related to you by your permanent soul since millions of births!

       If something goes wrong or if things are out of control then we rush to lord and start prayers etc.  This devotion is like a prostitute loving her customer. If one really loves Lord without any desire, then only Lord will be pleased. When a beggar approaches us, we generally offer him whatever is least useful to us. But, when a relative comes to our house, we provide him with good food, facilities and even ask him to stay for some more time. Why is the difference in our approach? Beggar comes to us for what we give. He is not having any love to us. Whereas a relative has not come for our food and facilities, he has come to see us. This shows the love.

      So, our approach to Lord should be with love and affection as relative but not like beggar, who approaches us only for satisfying the desires. We should not worship lord only to satisfy our desire. Prayers by words, meditation by mind and intelligence in spiritual discussions form a preliminary level of worship. The devotee should search for a Satguru or Lord in human form (like Jesus, Krishna and Prophet Mohammed) to learn the divine knowledge. After gaining the divine knowledge from the Lord in human form, at His directive only he should participate in His service in the mission.

      His mission is to uplift the human beings by preaching the divine knowledge. Service consists of donating money and physically participating in His mission of divine knowledge propagation. Such real service is the only proof of our real love towards Lord.

      We are serving our family by spending hard earned money for them and also serving physically. Where as when we come to Lord, we express our love by prayers, meditation and spiritual discussions only, which are given freely by Lord to everybody.

      Hence God is not even comparable to family members but in prayers we project Him on top.

      at the lotus feet of shri datta swami

      surya

      Sadar P <sadar_111@...> wrote:

      Hellooooo all

      This is in response to the letter "Should we not ask God for help?".

      God is the Supreme Power. He knows everything what had happened or happening or going to happen. So anything is going to happen for any individual in any part of the world he knows it already. So why we the little creature like us - human beings -  should ask him for help? No need to remind him as we remind some thing to a Prime minister or any official becaue they are all humans at last. But God is above all of these.

      Another thing if there is a God mentioned in all religions why is he not bothering about the problems human beings facing now? All of us have many problems: humans are suffering a lot. Mentally, physically, financially. Many die in Somalia due to poverty. Many killed in Iraq, Afganistan, America (World Trade Center). People are fighting for religion, political issues, wealth. because they are mentally very different. Why God doesnt make all the mind little unified? It is very easy for him to do this. takes a second only. How will he be so merciful if the world is suffering a lot? Why people should worship a lot using their lot of time if God doesnt care all these things? Sure we got many graces here in this world. but there surely many a lot of sufferings and pain too in this world.

      If this world is not for joy or only experiment is it a good thing for a Supernatural God who is merciful to make people suffer and getting pain then he is experimenting his own very poor creature and then give them Paradise or Another good  life? that is only human mind will do. Like teachers will experiment or test their students. because teacher is only a human. but God created them. He knows everything from A to Z about them. Only He can change them.

      Then the question is: What is the need of experiment for him? He knows already everything.

      If he doesnt know about his creatures everything then he is not the Super Power.

      That means only the human mind - the brillian human mind who realized the need of discipline and culture for the human race in the olden age - created the idea of religion and God. If God needs to make all Hindus or Muslims or Christians He - as the supernatural Power doesnt need to send many Missionaries to change his own creature. HMMM He can do it within seconds. He creates all He can change all. Then He sending many among them to change them? Is it logical?

      So Religions are of importance only for the past for that time. Now time has been changed. Now we the human race , in this modern era, should understand that all religions are CREATIONS OF HUMAN MINDS ONLY and it's not the ultimate words and NOT ANY RELIGION IS THE PERFECT ONE. we can accept or not any religion according to person's choice.

      If there is a God mentioned in religions why he is trying to solve the doubts and confusions among the humans due to different religions. Pls let all our friends and brother think about this deeply. Let's look forward for a new world filled with love and peace. not the world full of confusion, hatred, fight and war. We live only for 50 -60 years in this world. Why we live in hatred? Let's live in peace. It should be our new religion.

      Love and Peace for all

      Hope hear all of you regarding this topic.

      Sadar

      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile