14273Re: An Indian Story

  • Nina
    Aug 8, 2005
      > > medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > (snip)
      > > > The grandson thought about it for a
      > > > minute and then asked his grandfather which wolf
      > > > would win. The old Cherokee simply replied,
      > > > "The one you feed."
      > >
      > > Watching 'What the Bleep...' last night,
      > > the discussion of how (quantumly) thoughts
      > > shape matter prompted me to contemplate
      > > how our collective thoughts may shape the
      > > world. Thinking of concepts such as 'global
      > > warming', I wondered at how some people
      > > seem to seek out and claim proof to these
      > > concepts on a frequent basis. "Oh, it used
      > > to snow here more in the winter, that's
      > > global warming." This seems to be faulty
      > > anecdotal thinking that favors one line of
      > > politicized science over another. Consider
      > > the suggestion that thoughts shape matter -
      > > could such thoughts on a collective basis
      > > actually be contributing to global warming?
      > > Consider this potential in the realm of
      > > other concepts, such as 'the dumbing down
      > > of youth', 'increasing incidence of terrorism',
      > > 'violence in schools', 'materialism', etc.
      > >
      > > Nina
      >
      > Yo Sri Ninaji,
      > Your thoughts have created some interesting
      > other matters...I had not heard about this movie,
      > and when I checked out the web site about it,
      > http://www.whatthebleep.com/ I found that it's
      > quite a big deal, even including Deepak Chopra
      > being involved. I also saw that it isn't being shown
      > here in Pennsylvania, so I'll probably have to get
      > ahold of the DVD to see it. Is this movie as amazingly
      > good as the site makes it seem? I also just received
      > an email about What the Bleep Conferences that are
      > being held and it mentions that there are over 1600
      > hours of talk about it available on 51 channels that
      > I assume are a type of "pay per view". I guess this
      > makes the movie "The Next Big Thing".
      > So, from what you posted and where I now think the
      > movie is coming from, I have begun to wonder if all
      > this is just matter that Nina's thoughts have created?:-)
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      Hallo, Bob, I'll rarely say something is amazingly
      good, but that's just my personality. So, probably
      the moving is amazingly good. A lot of people around
      here have really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. I hadn't
      realized that so much was going on around it. It's
      well worth getting your hands on the DVD.

      Don't get me paranoid about my thoughts, eh. :)

      Bees and pressings,
      Nina
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic