14258Re: [Meditation Society of America] Unselfish Love

  • Rushikant Mehta
    Aug 3, 2005
      Absolutely true, Sandeep, absolutely.

      But not relatively.

      What u say appears to be a view of the ' Enlightened '
      one, who has reached where realization dawns that
      there is nowhere to go, nowhere to reach; where
      'entitification' drops, meditator vanishes in the
      meditative state & perhaps nothing but bliss pervades.

      And being in that mode u probably admit not even
      theoratically, of any mundane mortal existence
      suffering from ignorance of non-entitification ! To
      such an ignorant mortal like me you sound more like
      philosophizing that leads to pedantry more than
      enlightenment.

      U r right but what u say doesn't help me realize what
      u do, may be just because I think it is so for me.

      You may like to pity me or sympathise with me or laugh
      on me or....just dump it in your nothingness !

      --- Sandeep <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

      > Hi RM,

      May All Beings be Happy, be Peaceful, be Liberated from Misery.