14250Unselfish Love

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Jul 30, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      Something is really bothering me. As our true natures, how do we
      express ourselves honestly with people? I can just go with the flow.
      But recently I had this loving awarenes, which I am, thrown back in my
      face in their time of anger. It really hurt.

      I tried to be unselfish, and just be there for her, when she hugs me,
      and when she "kicks me in the balls". But something is not right. Why
      do I feel hurt?

      This must be some bad ass karma I was thinking.

      What is unselfish love? I thought I knew.

      Namaste
      JJM