14242Free Will

    Jul 26, 2005
      You are not your thoughts. You are that which
      witnesses your thoughts. For instance, if you
      are thinking about money, you are not the money.
      If you are thinking about God, you are not God.
      If you are thinking about your enemy, you are not
      your enemy. You are that which can witness these thoughts.

      When you witness selfish, rude, mean, angry, bigoted,
      impatient, hateful or any other type of sad thought,
      you must simply ignore it or change it to a loving,
      peaceful, gracious, divine one to be happy.

      This is true free will. When we are not in touch with
      our inner Witness and are identified with our thoughts,
      we often suffer. When we witness our thoughts, we can
      control our reaction and choose actions that bring joy,
      peace, and love. Exercise this free will always and you
      will live happily ever after.

      This is one of the dozens of meditation concepts and techniques
      that can be found on our web site, Meditation Station:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic