14206[Meditation Society of America] Re: Transmission

  • jodyrrr
    Jul 14, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Rushikant Mehta
      <rushi_kant@y...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > So, transmission helps always & only when one thinks it can.
      > It's like hypnosis. It helps one who cooperates the hypnotist !
      >
      > U may not agree with this, bcos I think u may not !
      >
      > rushikant.

      *I* sure do, rushi. Right on!

      You get out what you put in. If your guru is full
      of magic powers, it's because you put them into him/her
      by way of your belief. I suppose there's some "magic"
      in that, but it's really just as you say. The "magic"
      is in the projection, not the projectee.

      --jody.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic