14190Meditation and blood pressure

  • Tony Osime
    Jul 7, 2005
      Thanks Rushikant for your refreshing perspective. It made me smile.

      When I started meditation, I had no idea what I would find - it was a
      curious journey of discovery. That curiosity remains with me, which is why
      talked about blood pressure and mediation.

      You have helped me see it in lighter perspective - thanks!

      Those of us who have these blood pressure devices - please try the little
      experiment and let me know what your readings are. Then maybe I can put Mr.
      Curiosity to bed.

      ...Tony
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic