1419More Trouble Posting

    Nov 29, 2002
      OK - I give up! Since using Windows XP and going to Netscape 7.0
      (which I understand Bill Gates has necessitated with XP), about 2
      weeks ago, this is the second time I haven't been able to post. I
      think it went from 11/27, 2am EST until now, 11/29 12:50pm. So, what's
      the deal? Also, I think that Word 95 was much better. Since I'm not
      serving any cheese to go along with my whine, I'll stop here about
      computor stuff, but don't get me started about injuries to the Eagles
      QB's!
      BTW, seriously (or semi-seriously), I know that the universe does this
      kind of stuff just to get us to quit attaching to the material world
      and look within to find That which is eternal, infinite peace.
      Just having fun,