14183Re: [Meditation Society of America] First post

  • Rushikant Mehta
    Jul 5, 2005
      Accept it , react not with aversion or with desire to come out sooner, pass thru the hell, is the only way to get rid for ever. Any attempt otherwise will make it appear to subside momentarily but sit in the subconscious later to erupt. May u be blessed with the sanity & courage to bear it.

      Israel LaVictoire <ilavictoire@...> wrote:
      Hello to all.  My first post here.  It probably doesn't matter where
      am spiritually.  However, there has been a lot of emotional turmoil
      in
      my life which leads to my question.  Meditation.  I believe I
      understand the concept, but I am unable to relax my mind to meditate.

      Any suggestions, please, would be a start for me.  Thanks, Israel.

      May All Beings be Happy, be Peaceful, be Liberated from Misery.