    Jun 9, 2005
      Hi Sara -

      I sent my address directly
      to your email.

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sara M. Leiste"
      <leiste@y...> wrote:
      > Hey all,
      >
      > A while ago, or more like a long time ago, there was an offer on
      this group from Bob (I think), that he would send members books (for
      free) if they would review them for the Meditation Society
      newsletter. I took him up on it and he sent me Relentless Love.

      > Its a short book--130 pages and fairly easy to read. The problem
      is, I just can't get my head around it. I just can't follow his
      train of thought for more than a few pages. It makes sense, then it
      doesn't. Then it does again. I've read it a few times. If it weren't
      for this group and because I made a promise, I would just put it on
      a shelf and come back to it in a few months or a year.

      > However, I feel it would be better if I made the same offer to all
      of you. If you want to read this book, I will send it to you on the
      condition that you review it for the newsletter. Fair enough? I'll
      send it to the first person who sends me an address.

      > Sara

      > Discover Yahoo!
      > Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend.
      Check it out!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic