1404RE: [Meditation Society of America] Journal Entry - November 23 - tosime
- Nov 25, 2002Journal Entry - tosime
Date: November 23
Type: Meditation on inner sounds (with earplugs)
Time: 05:00 a.m.
Duration: ? (open)
Posture: Seated on chair
Body: Eyes closed,
- tongue tip to pallet,
- hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
Room Condition: Darkened room
- One candle
- Incense - one stick
- Essential Oil - (Precious flowers+water on burner)
Pre-session: Ring Bell
- Sip of water
- Ear plugs
- full body stretch (3 times).
Previous day's influence: None.
Mind Chatter: ?.
Waves of bliss: None.
Experience: Poor Session.
Power cut and generator problems interrupted session. Tried to continue
later but the disruption was too great. Woke early to deliver a training
session that day.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>