      > > can muster,
      > >
      > > Jeff
      >
      > Are you asking me to pipe down, Jeff?
      >
      > I can do that. Perhaps after Subhash
      > begins to refrain from his incessant
      > guru pimping.
      >
      > --jody.

      Yo Jodyji,
      I won't address the validity of your labeling
      Sri Subhash's actions as "guru pimping" (even though
      I must admit that the phrase made me laugh), but
      the adverb/adjective "incessant" might be a bit
      off base. For a while there had been several
      posts a day about Sahaj Marg and when I asked to
      have that limited to one per day, so as to not
      turn this forum excessivly into a Sahaj Marg
      advertisement, Sri Subhash graciously agreed,
      and has continued complying with my request 100%.
      I now feel it right to release him from that limit
      should he care to respond to you. And of course, your
      posts are always welcome and appreciated.