13986[Meditation Society of America] Re: TRANSMISSION

  • jodyrrr
    May 5, 2005
      <jeff@m...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > To those, like Jodi, for
      > whom it was more of an
      > "Oh, yeah, now I see it,"
      > and life goes on, there
      > are typically no jimmies,
      > no cherries, but a sweetness
      > nevertheless. Even Greg
      > uses the words "sweetness
      > and light" in his report.
      >
      > (Sorry, Michael.)
      >
      > Sweet as ever,
      >
      > Jeff

      Actually, the "seeing" of "it" was accompanied
      by the simultaneous dissolving of the "idea of
      me" as Ramakrishna terms it. Watching that me
      dissolve was almost a shock, but it happened so
      quickly that there wasn't time for a reaction.

      This isn't to say I don't have a sense of "me,"
      just that its hold on identity was shattered, and
      has remained so ever since.

      I have to admit a sweetness as the result of this,
      although I'm still the same firey asshole I was
      before it all went down.

      --jody.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic