13980UNIVERSAL PRAYER

  • subhash naik
    May 5, 2005
      At 9 p.m.sharp every abhyasi wherever he might happen to be at that
      time,should stop his work and meditate for 15 minutes,thinking that all
      brothers and sisters are being filled up with love and devotion and that real
      faith is growing stronger in them.

      THE IMPORTANCE OF 9 o'CLOCK PRAYER:-
      The main difference is that everything else we do for ourselves. The nine
      o'clock prayer we do for the universal and spiritual well-being of all.

      HOW TO START THE PRACTICE?
      Training in Sahaj Marg (Natural path) is FREE of charge,and is open to
      all,over eighteen years of age.The only qualification is a genuine and abiding
      interest in one's own spiritual growth and the willingness to practise.
      To begain the practice of Sahaj Marg,it is necessary to receive at least three
      introductory meditation sittings on three consecutive days from a
      preceptor.(CONT.)