13979[Meditation Society of America] Re: TRANSMISSION

  • jodyrrr
    May 4, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > > The Self is of nothing in this world. The laws of
      > > physics do not apply, facile similes notwithstanding.
      > >
      > > Everyone is the Self. Nobody is "more" the Self,
      > > despite what superstitious folk want to believe
      > > about their gurus.
      > >
      > > The guru isn't there to zap you with shakti. That's
      > > a myth some gurus use to make themselves popular.
      > >
      > > What a 'dispeller of darkness' does is illuminate
      > > the thoughts of his/her devotees by pointing out
      > > the Self in their awareness. It's not something
      > > you catch vibrationally, it's something that's
      > > suddenly apparent when it wasn't before. The guru
      > > can make the connection for you, but you've got to
      > > see it alone, completely outside any mythological
      > > beliefs anyone has about gurus.
      >
      > Well, well,
      >
      > Your a bit father off than I originally thought. I see you are still
      > doing your sadhana to the end of savikalpa samadhi. For if you were
      > realized, you would know that duality is obvious and apparent and
      > GOD. You have not realized, as you denie one side of the coin.

      But the obviousness of duality does not include the reality
      of the magical nonsense which exists in spiritual culture,
      the nonsense you are taking for fact. The nonsense which
      chokes the life out of realization like algae in a pond.

      > A person can send prana to wherever, whenever they choose.

      Sure, as a intellectual conceit or in a dream.

      > So sad, so close, but to stubborn in his sadhana to drop the concept
      > of no concepts.

      The same is said of you, unable to see the truth that sits
      on the end of your nose.

      > I grow bored of this. Maybe I will be back next year. My compassion
      > might bring forth a thought or two for you. Ta Ta.
      >
      > Namaste
      > Om Namah Shivaya

      How generous. Don't let the door hit you in
      the ass.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic