1394Journal Entry - November 21 - tosime

  • tosime
    Nov 22, 2002
      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: November 20
      Time: 07:30 a.m.
      Duration: 57 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense - one stick
      - Essential Oil - (Precious flowers+water on burner)
      Pre-session: Ring Bell
      - Sip of water
      - Ear plugs
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Previous day's influence: None.
      Mind Chatter: Low.
      Waves of bliss: 2-slight.
      Experience: Good Session.

      Result:
      Simple session. Focus on physical relaxation.

      Very deep levels of physical relaxation. Became very sensitive to physical
      sensations. The slightest sensation on my skin would send waves of
      sensations all through my body.

      Very low levels of mind chatter. Noticed that where there was a scene with
      another person, they spoke with a voice that was me imitating that person.

      Major project meeting today - good relaxation in preparation so I am in the
      best frame of mind.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic