13827Re: THE WAY

  • jodyrrr
    Apr 11, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-natural
      > abidance in the effulgence of Self.
      >
      > Namaste
      > Om Namah Shivaya
      > Jason James Morgan

      No. The Self is always present in each and every human
      being. When a person comes into the *experiential
      recognition* of this fact, the fact of the presence of
      the Self doesn't not change. Nor does the fact of the
      recognizing person's personality. It just becomes clear
      who they really are. They still remain who they've
      always been. Both are as natural as bears pooping in
      the woods and devotees who are woefully misguided by
      hagiographies.

      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "subhash naik"
      > > <sbhshnaik@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Obiviously the way has to be the right one,as otherwise we cannot
      > > > reach the goal at all.
      > >
      > > The way is different for each and every person on the planet.
      > > Some may fall into recogniziable categories, like bhakti yoga
      > > or buddhism, etc. But some may fall outside of any known
      > > categories and seem almost criminal to the hagiopoisoned
      > > purists who trumpet their way as the way for all.
      > >
      > > And the "goal" is always within reach. Our being the Self
      > > is always present in each and every moment of our lives.
      > > It's right here, closer than our own breath, as if it sits
      > > on the tip of our nose. To make it a "goal" is to deny this
      > > reality and to put it off in some distant future. Such is
      > > a violence against the truth.
      > >
      > > --jody.
      > >
      > > [snip]
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic