1381Journal Entry - November 18 - tosime

  • Tony
    Nov 18, 2002
      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: November 18
      Time: 08:45 a.m.
      Duration: 38 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense - one stick
      - Essential Oil - (Precious flowers+water on burner)
      Pre-session: Ring Bell
      - Sip of water
      - Ear plugs
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Previous day's influence: Training delivery.
      Mind Chatter: Medium.
      Waves of bliss: None.
      Experience: Good Session.

      Result:

      Explored how to reach deeper levels of relaxation, especially when there is
      no physical feedback after a certain point.

      The last physical feedback I get is a slight drooling sensation (strangely
      the negative connotations have gone and have now become positive). After
      that, feedback is basically, easier control over mind chatter and certain
      inner sounds that start up.

      Explored the importance of the inner "knowing". This is an awareness of
      something that will happen when there is no sensation that this knowing has
      come. This is hard to put into words. Imagine being alone in a room. Then
      suddenly behind you a person materializes. However you cannot see the person
      and the only way you know someone is there is when you "decide" to sense for
      the person. When you do this, the person becomes visible (I guess intuition
      is a good word for this). The key for me is how to "decide" to sense for the
      person. There is nothing "obvious" to key into. I guess a certain type of
      receptivity is needed. However further than this is the desire to "become"
      this "knowing". Again, very hard to put into words.

      When I explored these thoughts, I felt a strong affirmative sensation. Deep
      levels of relaxation seems to be the best approach even though it is not
      necessary or sufficient.

      After a certain level of relaxation I could feel my lower back adjusting
      very slightly. I sense that in any fixed position, your muscles are
      continually adjusting to shift the strain. I think I was able to feel this
      happening.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic