13793WHY SPIRITUALITY

  • subhash naik
    Apr 6, 2005
      GOAL OF LIFE

      First we have to establish what is our goal.And if the goal falls something short of
      what we should truly aspire for,then it very often happens that our search ends
      unsatisfactorily.It does not satisfy us and we cannot reach the real goal because we
      have reduced the goal in our eyes.
      THE GOAL IS TO ACHIEVE THE ORIGINAL CONDITION THAT WAS
      PREVAILING BEFORE THIS CREATION CAME INTO BEING.The cycle of birth
      and death continues indefinitely.The problem before us is not to find out a solution of
      our present life but for all lives that we may henceforth have.In the wider sence, it
      covers the entire existence of soul in various forms gross or subtle at different
      times,till the time of MAHAPRALAYA (final extinction) cont.
      By my master P RAJAGOPALACHARI.He is the president of Shree Ram Chandra
      Mission

      NEXT WILL COME----------THE WAY--------
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic