13680Weekly Words of Wisdom - Why do we need religion?

    Feb 26, 2005
      "Why do we need religion? It helps us go within and find that we are
      all made in the image of God, to find that God is our Source.
      Everything in Nature is trying to go back to its source. The soil
      nourishes the seed which grows into a big tree. Ultimately the tree
      falls down, breaks into pieces, becomes soil again. All rivers have
      different names, different colors, different tastes, but they all have
      the same purpose. All the rivers are running towards the Mother Ocean.
      That is the goal. For religious unity, we don't have to all join the
      same religion, we don't have to convert from our original faith. All
      religions are for the same purpose, all take us to the same Source.

      God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      H.H. Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda

      For more information about Swamiji:
      http://www.swamisatchidananda.org
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic