13665Re: [Meditation Society of America] Help

  • Savitri &Kamalakar Rambhatla
    Feb 21, 2005
      Andrew:
      An enlightened swamiji from India, by name Nithyananda Swamigal is visiting US. He is coming to LOS ANGELES on March 15th and he personally conducts weekend meditation retreat by name ASP/ NSP. We have found his technique quite benficial. It is simple, practical and effective. You can see the results yourself. While you are exploring be open, explore and see what suits you. I suggest that you visit his website www.dhyanapeetam.org or write to me for more info, if you are interested.

      Andrew <ace_zero40@...> wrote:

      ihave taken an intrest in meditation and i was wondering exactly wat
      to do to be in a meditative state. such as breathing a right way
      along with certain positions. can anyone help?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic