13665Re: [Meditation Society of America] Help

  • Savitri &Kamalakar Rambhatla
    Feb 21, 2005
      An enlightened swamiji from India, by name Nithyananda Swamigal is visiting US. He is coming to LOS ANGELES on March 15th and he personally conducts weekend meditation retreat by name ASP/ NSP. We have found his technique quite benficial. It is simple, practical and effective. You can see the results yourself. While you are exploring be open, explore and see what suits you. I suggest that you visit his website www.dhyanapeetam.org or write to me for more info, if you are interested.

      Andrew <ace_zero40@...> wrote:

      ihave taken an intrest in meditation and i was wondering exactly wat
      to do to be in a meditative state. such as breathing a right way
      along with certain positions. can anyone help?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic