13610Re: Osho tried. You couldn't handle the truth.

  • Jeff Belyea
    Feb 1, 2005
      Knobby, my old friend -

      Osho's outer life may have been
      corrupted, but the inner truth he
      tried to share came from a pure
      heart. Your inability to surrender
      your own massive ego prevented
      the necessary passage. And now
      you only have bitterness in your
      heart, and that bitterness is what
      you try to share. But it is you who
      is blind to the truth because of
      your hardness of heart, and it is you
      who now lies...with frevent passion
      and hellbent tenacity.

      Need a guru, do you?

      Always in Love,

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "€  °:-\)"
      <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
      > from

      http://www.sannyasnews.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=LoO;
      action=display;num=1094931511

      > please lies - truth hurts
      >

      > Gender:
      > Re: Osho lied. That was his profession.
      > « Reply #117 on: Today at 08:32:18 » Quote Modify Remove
      > ---------------------------------
      > [quote author=ccalder1
      link=board=LoO;num=1094931511;start=105#114
      date=02/01/05 at 01:36:36]

      > ....I oppose Osho and his teachings for basic ethical reasons
      and the fact that his teachings were mainly false and destructive,
      not constructive, to human evolution. .....

      > Osho was corrupt and your saying you think his ideas of a new
      man, totally surrendered and enslaved by one arrogant guru is
      ridiculous. There is no "enlightenment" in the sense that Osho
      tried to sell. He was just a man with very poor judgment and he
      was driven by ambition, not compassion. It is not
      compassionate to turn people into slaves, and that is what he
      did. It is absolutely wrong to make people unquestioning,
      because there are no super heroes who can be trusted. They
      are all just men and they all had faults, and Osho had enough
      loose screws to start a hardware store. He loved Hitler and
      Patton admired the South American dictators. And in the end,
      what did he get? He got money, power, white women, and
      drugs. How convenient that all the things he wanted and got, for
      OUR SPIRITUAL BENEFIT, was everything any third world
      dictator or drug lord wanted and got. The mind is the same.

      > Osho wrapped his corruption and greed in spirituality. The
      problem is there is no spirit and no soul, just brain electrics, and
      his brain was no better than anyone else's. He just made up
      claims and passed on old false myths and told people to obey
      him without question. There is no "new man" in that. He was an
      old dictator and fraud, the same mind that Asia has been
      pumping out for many centuries.
      > -----------
      > http://home.att.net/~meditation/ - my home page with all 10
      essays.
      > Christopher Calder
      >
      > [/quote]

      > Dear CC!
      >
      > Excellent! Standing ovations!
      >
      > What better service out of a stream from warm tears can be
      done for these ice blocked Bhogwashed Brainwashed in their
      fanatic, fundamentalistic religious repressive sickness?

      > These New Age Nazis have to be hammered continously - like
      all wrotten fundamentalist of religious! Very seldom, dear CC,
      people like you and me, understood the voice of Master
      Brainwasher Bhogwash in such compassionate way, you do!

      > Most Brainwashed Bhogwashed sick mediocre minds will
      escape from tantalizing truth from ordinary people like you and
      me!

      > Most Brainwashed Bhogwashed sick mediocre minds sell
      tantalizing Tantra or other New-Age-Crap to the next victim
      generations, victims victimizing each other - in the ''name of the
      Rose'' - a film about Christians in the Darkness of Middle Age!