13587Re: [Meditation Society of America] There Is A God

    Jan 24, 2005
      <editor@j...> wrote:
      > medit8ionsociety wrote:
      >
      > >Further proof to come 2/6/05
      > >
      > >EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10
      > >

      > I'll be surprised if we aren't
      > awaiting the best Superbowl in
      > many a year -- the Pats
      > handled the oh-so-mighty
      > Steelers as convincingly as
      > the Iggles disposed of Vick &
      > Co. Are you ready for some
      > football?
      :-P

      Yo Sri Bruceji,
      The birds are a 6 point dog, and I guess
      that thinking can be understood. But if
      St T.O. is back, and I think he will be,
      the Pats will need to do some serious game
      planning to combat all the weaponry that
      they will be facing. And even if he's not,
      even though 45 years is just a nanoblink
      in cosmic time, it's quite long enough karmacly
      for St Donovan to reverse the Brady bunch's
      seeming dynasty destiny and bring the spiritual
      psyche of Philly, with it's millions of
      Eagleism devotees, to the heavenly realms.
      It's gonna be real good!