13581Re: [Meditation Society of America] Trina

  • T.
    Jan 23, 2005
      I'd like to deepen my relationship with God. I'd like to calm my
      inner soul. I'd like to broaden my understanding. I would like to
      stop trying and just BE.

      Mostly, I just want to be able to do it!! I have the HARDEST time
      quieting my mind. I haven't really been able to achieve
      meditation. I think I've come close - but then I THINK about it
      ("oh, yay, I'm doing it!!") and then it goes and stays gone. LOL

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bob Hart
      <hartbd_62521@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Trina, What is it you are expecting to find with meditation?
      > Namaste Bob Hart
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic