13564[Meditation Society of America] Re: Weekly Words ofWisdom-Love

  • tarah513
    Jan 19, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, JAMAICATr9@n...
      > you're not wise about love at all. you get 1 day of the year to
      celebrate the love you have for family and friends and all you can
      advise someone is not to celebrate it. so my question would be, are
      you capable of loving at all? i mean besides yourself. i only read
      the fist of your response. i did like the way it started out. so i
      might be jumping the gun, but still i didnt like the way you started
      your advise which should probably be a response. HAPPY VALENTINES

      Dear JamaicaTr9,

      I suggest perhaps rereading my posting.

      I suspect you do not understand what was offered.

      No advice was given.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic