13558Re: study

    Jan 18, 2005
      <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      > Hehe, maybe Harvard knows more than we think.
      > My test was on idealism/realism. ;)
      >
      > That's pretty good that Harvard's program could
      > outdiagnose 85% of doctors. What I'd like to know
      > is: who is checking? At any rate, given that one
      > of the major drug companies (Glaxo?) recently published a
      > notice that pharmaceutical drugs usually only work
      > for 35-50% of the people for which they are prescribed,
      > I wonder if Harvard was also checking for efficacy of
      > diagnosis as regards 'results'...
      >
      > Nina

      Hi,
      The Harvard compu-tests dealt with Appropriate diagnosis---
      as in...with this set of symptoms,
      what is going on - IE What illness or injury is
      happening. Secondly, they looked for appropriate treatment...
      IE: What do you next do about it.
      Results aren't that much of a factor, as just by
      going to a doctor (witch-type included:-), you'll
      find a 90%+ favorable outcome result. Ah, the power of Belief!
      Bob
      PS: Care to share your test results?

      > medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina"