13557Re: study

  • Nina
    Jan 18, 2005
      Hehe, maybe Harvard knows more than we think.
      My test was on idealism/realism. ;)

      That's pretty good that Harvard's program could
      outdiagnose 85% of doctors. What I'd like to know
      is: who is checking? At any rate, given that one
      of the major drug companies (Glaxo?) recently published a
      notice that pharmaceutical drugs usually only work
      for 35-50% of the people for which they are prescribed,
      I wonder if Harvard was also checking for efficacy of
      diagnosis as regards 'results'...

      Nina

      medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > <murrkis@y...> wrote: