13543Wushu Concept

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Jan 16, 2005
      Dear Brothers and Sisters:
      Have for many years worked with the concept of Wushu training and
      Tai Chi with the concept of Qiqong Breathing. I am in the process
      of sharing classes as we speak of these methods and types of
      meditation through body movement and breath control... Just want to
      say to n0by, thanks for the pics they are great and enjoy the fact
      that others out there love to live the way of live through Chinese
      Teachings and the way of the tao.... We also share the understanding
      of how Hindu training comes to play with the same teachings above....

      Thanks

      Teacher Rama Ananda Das
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic