1353Journal Entry - November 10 - tosime

  • Tony
    Nov 10, 2002
      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: November 10
      Time: 07:45 a.m.
      Duration: 66 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense
      - Essential Oil - (Dawn+water on burner)
      - Bell
      Pre-session: Sip of water
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Previous day's influence: Training delivery.
      Mind Chatter: Medium.
      Waves of bliss: none.
      Experience: Good Session.

      Result:

      Started still basking from the warm feelings from the training courses I
      delivered during the last 3 days. Lots of ideas for improving the courses
      and there were powerful transformations in people as they made pyridine
      shifts.

      Noticed how my transitions between the stages of my meditation are
      different. Why, when my physical body is calm and there is no thought (or
      very little thought), there is a swell of inner sounds during the
      transition? What is happening at this time? Is it that my consciousness is
      expanding so I become aware of things that were formerly beyond my
      consciousness?

      Towards the end of the session I felt as if I was no longer in control. My
      eyes opened involuntary for a few minutes and I took in the scene, then
      closed them again and came out of the session.

      During today's session I was able to recreate different scenes and events.
      For example I imagined myself living in a different house in a remote
      location. I kept wondering whether real life events are actually better than
      the imagined event. I seemed to be developing an indifference between them.

      During the session I experienced brief body movements as if I was being
      gently manipulated.

      A good session today. Feeling very peaceful and relaxed.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic