13529Weekly Words of Wisdom

    Jan 3, 2005
      "Death can come at any minute, in any way. We do not know what is in
      store tomorrow, or, whether there is a tomorrow, or even a tonight!
      But still, we have the golden present. Now we are alive and kicking.
      What should we do now? Love and serve. Love all, serve all. We have
      come here for that purpose.

      I always say that we have not even come with our own purpose here. We
      have been sent with a purpose. Do not let yourself get burdened by
      anything. Be at ease, and do what you can. Keep yourself in control so
      you can serve well. That is possible only when you have that mastery
      of your own mind.

      God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      H.H. Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda

      For more about Swamiji:
      http://www.swamisatchidananda.org
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic