13444Re: [Meditation Society of America] Inner Sounds

  • sarif mir
    Nov 30, 2004

      "Sara M. Leiste" <leiste@...> wrote:

      A few posts have mentioned inner sounds. COuld someone explain this to me?

      THanks!
      Sara

      Thanks sara for your mail.I am sorry that I have no better knowledge about inner sounds.I have some some knowledge about meditation and aura.

      Thank you

      sarifmir

      http://my.yahoo.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OnSolB/TM