1343Re: Journal Entry, Eve-November 1 - Eve

  • eveneon
    Nov 7, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > Hi Eve,
      >
      > I am not sure if we talked about this before but have you tried
      focusing on
      > the pain sensations while you meditate? I sense that the pain may
      have an
      > emotional part to it as well as a physical part. Exploring the
      emotional
      > part might reduce the overall sensation of pain.
      >
      > ...Tony

      Hi Tony,
      I have tried focusing on the pain in the past. It seemed to have a
      fluid quality to it; it would come and go depending on much I
      concentrated on it. Since it isn't something that comes up everytime
      and not really much of a distraction for me, I don't explore it much.
      It seems to have gotten better also.
      Eve
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic