13392Book Reviewers Wanted

    Nov 5, 2004
      It seems like it is becoming practically a daily event for us to
      receive books submitted either for review in The Inner Traveler or for
      listing in the Suggested Reading section of our web site, Meditation
      Station. So, we intend to start including more reviews with each
      upcoming issue, and will be contacting our web master about expanding
      our Suggested Reading section. For The Inner Traveler, this will
      necessitate having a few volunteers to review the books. We now have
      several excellent ones waiting to be read. If you are interested in
      becoming a reviewer, please feel free to email me at
      medit8@... and let's discuss this opportunity to
      share your impressions with our members and readers.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic