13381Zen and the Art of Knife Making

    Oct 30, 2004
      2 photos of a just finished Damascus bladed and conch shell handled
      knife has been posted in the photo section (#48 and 49). What can't be
      seen well in the pics are the interesting grain patterns that are in
      the conch and how smooth it feels in the hand. I know that some of you
      may find it semi-interesting, and probably most will react by having
      thoughts like "What does this have to do with meditation?" In answer,
      perhaps a pointing to "Kill Bill" will explain. Or not:-) In any
      event, I enjoyed seeing the knife appear.