13371Re: Seeing aura's may be just a quirk of the brain

  • Bob Hart
    Oct 24, 2004
      Dear Group, It was with great interest that I read the post about
      how some reserchers have come to the conclusion that seeing auras
      could be just something the brain does on it own that has nothing to
      do with the person whos aura is being read. I've been seeing auras
      for a number of years and I find this hard to believe, I don't
      normally see Auras unless I try to see them and I see each persons
      aura different on different days and son't see how this has anything
      to do with the reseach that was talked about.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic