1336Re: Journal Entry - November 04 - tosime

  • G
    Nov 5, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:

      > Result: Feeling slightly ill then explored meditation depth.
      >
      > Feeling "under the weather" at the start of the session. Was not
      sure if it > was because I did not sleep well or possibly something I
      ate last night.
      > Amazingly, by the end of the session all symptoms had gone. What
      happened?
      > Was it all in my mind, or did the meditation give my body the space
      to > correct the problem?

      G hhahahahahaha everything within the transient world experience
      is simply mind created - sustained - or demolished... once you were
      no longer holding it or giving it attention and life it simply
      dissipated as non-essential...

      Love shanti om ...g...
      in rishikesh...
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic