13356Re: n0by - Kabir-Michael word in my web-works

  • Jeff Belyea
    Oct 15, 2004
      At Phase 5, is the potential for little
      insights to give way to a startling
      new "knowing" that goes beyond
      insight. Here, at what Yogananda
      called "the decision point...the
      ether", the aspirant may enter
      the noble silence - a stillness of
      inner chatter - and at the diamond
      point of stillness, on the narrow
      road, the wisdom whisper
      from the mystic heart
      sends its message (slips
      past the critical sensor ) to
      the conscious mind - which is
      the startling new knowing -
      and opens the 6th Phase,
      which is Christ or Krisna
      Consciousness.

      When the light being is seen,
      the aspirant has reached the
      astral level. Light Beings who
      meet the aspirant here are
      those who have entered the
      7th Phase (God Consciousness,
      and absorption into God - a
      realization, an awakening that
      our true being is within God...
      as Jesus said, "The Father God
      and I are One.:) and returned
      to assist those who come to
      the astral level. Although, "returned"
      is not an accurate word, because
      the one who enters the 7th Phase
      never returns.

      What returns is a remnant
      of the former self, with a new
      bag - a Self, a realized self.
      They now must mix the ordinary
      of waking consciousness with
      the extraordinary knowing of
      enlightenment. And, as Sri
      Ringo sang, "It ain't easy".

      Those who return to physical
      existence are awakened and
      under what Bruce Morgen so
      aptly refers to as a "choiceless
      obligation". Those who have
      entered this 7th Phase and
      are in the body, alive and teaching,
      have the distinct impression
      that this 7th Phase knowing
      is the destiny of human kind.

      As Yogananda wrote, their
      chant (if they are of the Bhakti
      Yogi type) is "Shine thy light
      forever on the sancturary of my
      devotion. May I awaken all hearts
      with thy love...with thy love."

      The"boddhisattva" of the
      astral level are those who have
      passed from the physical body.
      They "point" to the entance into the
      One Light - the very presence
      and residence of God for the
      ready aspirant. Those
      who enter this 7th Phase find
      that they are part and parcel of
      that very presence and residence,
      and in a real way, are dissolved
      into God. They have become the
      very form of God...which is Love.

      Love,

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, no by
      <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.n0by.de/n0/ka/ka29.htm
      >
      > Noby, Message 17040 of 17052 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread
      ]
      > Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:39 pm
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Phase
      > Everything is normal, Money is spent and earned,
      > religion is for the masses, masters are far away
      >
      > in India or Zen-monasteries. Truth is transmitted
      >
      > in newspapers or TV
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - questions
      > One gets curious, visits a master, reads a book,
      >
      > asks questions.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - questThe Master's Energy has caught. Person becomes
      seeker,
      > Truth becomes quest. Love is everywhere, development
      >
      > is happening, the world is full of wonders.
      >

      > Many (most?) seekers are stuck in this phase nowadays.
      >
      > Some even believe this is the final stage, they "got it",
      >
      > are allready enlightened etc. Flower everywhere
      >
      > (and false gurus also).
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - quarrel

      > The unvisible energy around the master has done it's job.
      > Individuality has grown and the inner Buddha is creating
      >
      > antisocial attitudes to support that process. As the
      >
      > spiritual realm has become the seeker's "family" in
      >
      > phase 2, the actions and attitudes may even be (seemingly)
      >
      > against the spiritual path itself - though they are part of it.
      >
      > Not few seekers turn against their former master - also
      seemingly -

      > (and thus prove that he has done his job). Others just
      >
      > do the opposite, and become vehement advocates for their
      >
      > master - all depends on the individual soul and the game she
      is

      > playing. A common factor is, that the seeker creates situations
      >
      > for himself, where he doesn't get support and
      acknowledgement.

      > The N0by-List is a focus point for seekers in this phase.
      >
      > Again there is the danger to remain stuck here. Because one
      >
      > is stronger now in his individuality than in earlier phases,
      >
      > the chance to "be right" or "to remain untouched and cool"
      >
      > is seductive.
      >

      > To avoid this pitfall, it's important not only to upset,
      >
      > but to accept being upset. Not only hitting - but accepting
      >
      > and being open to be hit, staying open when hurt. Jesus'
      >
      > saying about the other cheek is for seekers in this phase.
      >

      > The gems of this phase are not the moments when one wins,
      >
      > but when one looses and is hurt.
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - starting to give in

      > When the seeker has learned to accept that he is in
      > God's (or his own Buddha's) hands and that the negative
      >
      > situations are to clean and clear his consciousness,
      >
      > the next phase can start. Now the Buddha can really
      >
      > become nasty towards the ego. Karma can now be balanced.
      >
      > And of course the Buddha determines what and how much
      >
      > is to be balanced and not the ego.
      >

      > It is not uncommon, that illnessnes manifest here
      >
      > (like nearly loosing one's eyesight, or gettinng broken
      >
      > limbs in self-created accidents when one has not respected
      >
      > the eyes and bodies of others in earlier lifes).
      >

      > It becomes "dark" for the seeker - only now and then a
      >
      > light moment happens - just the minimum needed to keep
      >
      > the seeker on track and going. Yet everything is a blessing,
      >
      > but this standpoint is unavailable for the seeker (otherwise
      >
      > Karma-balancing would not be possible).
      >

      > The story about walking through the woods at night
      >
      > without a light and only now and then a bolt of lightning
      >
      > gives some light on the path - that is a story about
      >
      > this phase, like the saying about the "dark night"
      >
      > etc. Many stories and talks about this phase are told
      >
      > by the elders in the esoteric scene - because is this
      >
      > phase any support and encouragement one can get is
      needed.