13346Weekly Words of Wisdom of Swami Satchidananda

    Oct 12, 2004
      "The more you run after things, the more they go away. You
      say, 'Okay, I am not running after anything. I am here. I am
      contented.' Then, everything comes to you. Everything looks for a
      contented person. It's not just a mere theory or philosophy. It's a
      practical thing. You can even have a sort of trial week -- a week
      without wanting. Try it. Stop wanting anything. See how many things
      come to you.

      Because everything and everybody likes to be with a contented person.
      If you are happy, everything comes. You should bring out fragrance of
      happiness. When there is nice fragrance, when there is honey in you,
      you don't have to advertise for the bees to come to you. They just
      come.

      God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      For more about Swamiji:
      http::://www.yogaville.org
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic