13248When Wise Wo/Men argue

    Sep 11, 2004
      The sub atomic particles that make up the atoms that group together to
      create the structures that combine to make all the material things in
      the universe are always and in all ways in a joining, maintaining and
      then dissapating paisley patterned dance so beautiful that there are
      no adjectives that can describe it. And yet we see that those who are
      so aware/enlightened/cosmic-conscious/etc and have the option to
      perceive this wonder of wonders often argue among themselves instead
      of delighting in the precious realization of this most obvious and yet
      most illusive reality. It makes one wonder!

      Peacer and blessings,
      Bob

      PS: As St. Rodney once said, "Can't we all just get along", and start
      paying attention to worthy of attention things such as........
      The Eagles will be starting their golden age this Sunday as they
      dominate the Giants and cause all other teams to tremble.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic