1314Re: Journal Entry - October 30 - G- New File Posted

    Nov 4, 2002
      As always, in all ways, Ganga is perfectly right. And Tony has shown
      his usual meditative sophistication as well. I have posted a new file
      Titled IT9-pg27.pdf, "Pleasant Meditation Distraction Traps" to our
      File section that deals with this bliss-full "problem". It is from
      the new issue of The Inner Traveler, which will be available for
      download to our members and subscribers some time tonight. I hope it
      is beneficial to all who are focusing their meditation on ecstatic
      moments instead of finding the peace within that is ever-present.
      Peace and blessings,
      "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > Thanks G,
      > The attraction of the waves of bliss have been a major concern for
      me. I stopped meditating for several months this year to help me
      overcome my attachment to the waves. I hope I have reached the stage
      where having or not having waves does not significantly influence my
      assessment of my meditation.
      > ...Tony

      great that people want to cling to it... even this must be let go of
      to enter into Self-Realization...
      > Shanti om ..g..
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic