13126Nasrudin the farmer

    Aug 1 12:17 PM
      A friend of Nasrudin is driving down a country road, when he spots the
      Mullah standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the
      car over to the side of the road and notices that Nasrudin is just
      standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.

      The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the Mullah and
      asks him, "Ah excuse me, but what are you doing?"

      Nasrudin replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize."

      "How?" asks the man, puzzled.

      "Well I heard they give the Nobel Prize . . . to people who are out
      standing in their field."