13119Re: [Meditation Society of America] 7 Chakras Crop Circle

  • Pradheepkumar Chhalliyil
    Jul 30, 2004
        And one who knows himself as the "One" is not
      special, as "the one" was in the movie.

      The movie is a metaphor and represents how the minds are. There isnt any one else , other than consciousness, which is clearly the take home message in revolutions. As the sufi saying goes "An idiot looks at the finger that points the moon". We should not look at the symbols in the movie but the intended meaning.

      No.  Consciousness sustains *this* world.  There is no
      other world.  Your belief in such creates an incorrect
      assumption about reality, based on your *interpretation*
      of Vedanta.
      I did not say there is a real and unreal world, I said the world is a projection of the mind and I did not say there is another world. There is only one thing that is real, that is Brahman (cosnciousness) alone. Where is the question of mis-interpretation.

        However,
      your waiting on another world which doesn't exist will
      only have you waiting for something that will not come.
      You are it, this is it, there isn't anywhere else or
      nothing else you need to be.  It's here, it's now, it's
      real, and it's all there is.  It's all right in front of
      you, right here, right now.

      Yes, there is no waiting for relaization or for another world. it is always there.

      It's not about forgetting, my friend.  Not at all.
      It's about seeing the plainly obvious, which is also
      mysteriously subtle.  The first time it is seen, it's
      astonishing to the seer how it was ever missed.  It
      is instantly recognized to be something that was
      *always* there.  Not found, or discovered, but revealed
      by the Mother of illusion Herself.

      "Forgetting" is the language of the mind...in reality there is nothing like that. Words, metaphors could be misleading if one does not get it, like looking at the branch of the tree instead of the bird that is pointed at.

      Consciousness" is always there, not found not discovered, not even revealed by mother of illusion. Illusion again is the language of the mind. Consciousness was, is will be never be masked by illusion. Infact there is no illusion from the absolute point and there is no even need for a discussion and explaination....all this at the relative level.

       Please buy this book from http://www.matrixjourney.com

      Do you Yahoo!?