13116Re: [Meditation Society of America] 7 Chakras Crop Circle

  • jodyrrr
    Jul 30, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Pradheepkumar
      Chhalliyil <pradheep53556@y...> wrote:

      > what is kundalini...how does it help in our spiritual path.
      > what does activate kundalini. these questions are answered
      > at a very different level in this site, using the very popular
      > movies matrix.
      > www.matrixjourney.com

      The "Matrix" was an exceedingly poor metaphor for advaita and
      nondual thinking in general, and it has only served to fill
      peoples heads with even more ridiculous and unrealistic
      expectations about self-realization and what it means to an
      individual's life.

      1. There is nothing *at all* special about "the one" in
      the truth of vedanta.

      2. There is no real world beyond the "Matrix." This is
      it, right now. The world is the ashram. Samadhi is samsara.
      You're soaking in it, Madge.

      3. When one realizes themselves as "the one," nothing
      changes outside of one's self-understanding. No special
      powers are acquired, no special knowledge is had, everything
      is just as it was beforehand, outside of the presence of
      jnana, which tells us nothing beyond the truth of our own
      being.

      --jody.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic