13116Re: [Meditation Society of America] 7 Chakras Crop Circle
- Jul 30, 2004--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Pradheepkumar
Chhalliyil <pradheep53556@y...> wrote:
> what is kundalini...how does it help in our spiritual path.The "Matrix" was an exceedingly poor metaphor for advaita and
> what does activate kundalini. these questions are answered
> at a very different level in this site, using the very popular
> movies matrix.
nondual thinking in general, and it has only served to fill
peoples heads with even more ridiculous and unrealistic
expectations about self-realization and what it means to an
1. There is nothing *at all* special about "the one" in
the truth of vedanta.
2. There is no real world beyond the "Matrix." This is
it, right now. The world is the ashram. Samadhi is samsara.
You're soaking in it, Madge.
3. When one realizes themselves as "the one," nothing
changes outside of one's self-understanding. No special
powers are acquired, no special knowledge is had, everything
is just as it was beforehand, outside of the presence of
jnana, which tells us nothing beyond the truth of our own
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>