13054Re: [Meditation Society of America] spiritualfriend.com

  • Jason Fishman
    Jul 3, 2004
      Actually Lisa, I've done the online thing before. There are even a few with spiritual in the title and I have been on quite a few dates over the years. It still seems to be more straightforeward and wholesome to meet people the old fashion way. That's been where I have met the most friends and lasting relationships. Women in general are on thier guard still when it comes to online started relations. Although the people in yahoo groups I have all concidered friends and many I have had lasting communications with, just not on a more personal one on one. None the less, it's been enlightening, entertaining and enjoyable.

      Thanks for the info!
      Peace and Love

      Lisa Cadway <la_mamita_linda@...> wrote:
      As soon as someone posts an add for Ohio, we make a
      category for it. That is how the list is formed.
      Eventually, I'm sure there will be every state and
      country on there. If yoou send your ad, we'll post it
      and create a category for your state.

      Thanks for writing!
      Lisa